Friday, March 27, 2015

And Now, More Comments From a 34-year-old Stay At Home Mom

Recently viewed movies rated five stars by this moi:  Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, the new Annie, and Dolphin Tale 2.  Redbox would not allow me to add either Birdman or The Theory of Everything as my “additional movie for $1”, so I am unable to make a comparison. 

2015-03-20 10.44.47

To people with e cigarettes:  You look ridiculous.  I’m driving a minivan and I’m embarrassed for you. 

2015-03-20 10.46.38

I used to read an actual newspaper, every morning.  Then I briefly switched to the Houston Chronicle ap, which also proved elusive,  in terms of time.  Now I’m getting the NYTimes briefing email every day, which I sometimes delete without opening because I might have to look at something like Buzzfeed’s Disney Princes Who Turned Into Silver Foxes.  (It’s not that great; don’t bother clicking the link.)  I’ve learned that if your news comes without photos or headlines, and every story is 2 sentences long, it’s hard to grasp the relative importance of each story. 

Who am I kidding, the whole point of this post is to comment on e cigarettes.  Seriously, if you have to put something in your mouth, eat a Twizzler.  Somewhere Don Draper is rolling his eyes at you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with every these opinions on principle, because I agree with the e cigarette thing so strongly. Also, my library gets the NYT and I've started taking out the crosswords and bringing them home to work on during the weekends. Because of Alzheimers? For some reason this makes me feel like an honorary Rush, sitting at the kitchen table on Elaine.

    ReplyDelete