Wednesday, July 30, 2014

And cut.

Dear Casey,

Thank you for cutting my hair.

However.

It turns out your so-called “layers” really just make me look like I stuck my ponytail into a crocodile’s mouth and let him gnaw the bottom off.  The crocodile probably stared at you with an unblinking eye, gnawing away, while you sat behind me drinking a diet coke and doing nothing- similar to the time when I made the mistake of sitting in front of you in a canoe. 

I should have remembered the Great Midnight Haircut of ‘08 in your Virginia apartment.  I should not have accepted your confidence with a pair of scissors just because you get your hair cut every six weeks and “pay attention.”  None of that matters, because at a point in the future we’ll be back here again with my hair all over the floor and your unremorseful “oops!”

So please keep practicing – but not on me.

Sisters and Best Friends Forever!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kelly,
    Dear Kelly,
    Everything I do, I do with confidence. Whether or not others realize my brilliance is not my problem. I am however insulted that you called my alligator a crocodile. It's the gulf coast. My pet alligator demands an apology and a second chance to gnaw on your hair.
    Love,
    Casey
    PS: I repeatedly told you I only have experience cutting very short bobs. So... no refunds. I demand my damn Taco Bell.

    ReplyDelete