Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stumbling

My apologies in advance for the fact that I obviously don’t know how to focus a camera.

I know the really hip thing right now is pinterest, and I tried to get into that, but I lost interest in the two days I had to wait while they approved my account.  Instead, I’ve been sucked into stumbleupon, where you select some of your interests (crafts!  books!  nutrition!), hit the stumble button, and it brings up a random webpage. 

So far I’ve learned to fold a strip of paper into a 3-D star

IMG_7068

and make a bird’s nest out of beads and wire.

IMG_6916

And who knows what will come up next.  With ten minutes until ten pm, the question stands:  Will I hit the stumble button a few times tonight or will I go upstairs and read? 

I’m choosing reading – come on will power, let’s go.

1 comment:

  1. I told Chase this morning that I use up my entire quotient of will power every morning at 4:30, when I get out of the warm bed after feeding Ben and take him back to his crib. That's it for me. No more will power left. I use it all every day before I even wake up. So go ahead and hit that button for me.

    ReplyDelete