Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mini Spooners Attack

In the grand spectrum of breakfast, I put biscuits and gravy and fruit salad and poppy seed bagels with chive cream cheese and migas and really hot coffee and mimosas on the I’d Hit That side and cereal on the ~Meh side.  But for Trent, Mini Spooners (also known as Frosted Mini Wheats, but in a bag) are The Best.  Rush and Tate like them too so I’ll occasionally purchase them.  We don’t have them all the time, because Trent will eat his entire caloric intake for the day in the form of one gigantic bowl of cereal.  And  now we have another reason to not buy them all the time.

Rush and Tate generally eat them dry, just picking them up and munching away.  They recently realized that if they chew them a little bit-

IMG_9216

they can blow through their mouths-

IMG_9224

and shoot tiny pieces of shredded wheat all over each other-

IMG_9223

and everywhere.

IMG_9217

They think it’s hilarious.  It is hilarious, in a we’re-never-going-to get-this-cleaned-up way.

IMG_9221

For now, we can rinse out hair in the pool.  It might be a good idea to make Mini Spooners a summer only treat.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really loving your blog lately! This writing is awesome. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm bringing minispooners with me next week and then I'm going to DOMINATE in the competition to see who can spray the most onto everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bestow +20 Internets on your blog for use of the rating system "I'd Hit That vs Meh". Totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that Tate seems to have considerably more spooner snow on him than Rush in these photos. THAT is why Tate loves me. 2nd children - we're simpatico.

    ReplyDelete