Thursday, October 25, 2012

Accessories

People around here are really into accessorizing these days.  From big, shiny, green poster board crowns to headbands and other people’s shoes-

IMG_0315

-to dollar store glasses with the lenses popped out and bracelets and watches.

IMG_0323

And I recently obtained real life glasses, because it turns out I wasn’t just being dramatic, I really can’t see at night.  Here’s an actual post-post-glasses conversation between husband and wife:

Trent:  You know who you look like right now, with those glasses and that cardigan?

Me:  Someone awesome!  Kate?  Tina Fey?  Michelle Obama?

Trent:  No- [Name of someone from our church who is about 20 years older than me]

Super.  Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to do 300 push-ups so that next time I have that conversation with Trent, he might be distracted by my arms and get the answer right.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Silly Trent! Well if you can't be Tina Fey maybe you can be Harry Potter...? If I'm remembering correctly, your bangs DO grow really fast. And we certainly spent an awful lot of time in that closet/cupboard as kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love everything about this post

    ReplyDelete