Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I’m not your friend, I’m your mother

There is a plague of mosquitos here, a kids-can’t-play-outside plague.  I thought Holly had chicken pox, then I realized it was just a million bites from walking outside to wave to the garbage men. 

2014-09-09 16.59.52

Holly is on the move.  She’s not so much crawling on her hands and knees as pushing herself forward on sheer force of will.  If there is a grubby boot or a coffee grinder to be found, she must have it!

2014-09-09 17.00.35

Rush and Tate are slowly and gradually slipping into the new school routine.  Evenings are flowing more smoothly and every night includes a little less melt down time.  I didn’t even melt down at all for the past two nights!

Out of the blue conversation with Tate-

Tate:  Good moms aren’t nice.
Me:  That’s right!  Where did you learn that?
Tate:  From you!

And that’s that.

No comments:

Post a Comment