Monday, December 1, 2014

Dolls

For Rush and Tate’s first Christmases, I made them dolls.  Speed for Rush-

IMG_2180

and Nate for Tate-

IMG_7697

After the initial Christmas morning hug and kiss, Speed and Nate have been largely ignored.  I’m working on Ivy for Holly’s *second* Christmas, although “working on” is being used generously.  I finally cut out the fabric today and it’s a bad sign that I’m not using these free moments to get a little further in on that project. 

Time will tell if Ivy is less neglected than Speed and Nate, a nature vs. nurture experiment.  Holly is a girl, so there’s that…and she’s also a girl with two big brothers. 

2014-11-30 15.11.32

2014-11-30 15.12.21

2014-11-30 15.12.23

3 comments:

  1. Holly is such a sweetheart---I can just imagine her whispering little cozy secrets to Ivy. She won't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hols! Ha! Those pictures literally made me laugh out loud! She will probably snuggle up with Ivy and then sneak Speed and Nate into her bed and tuck them all in together

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha I'm sneaking in a comment surreptitiously under Mom's ID. Great pictures! I look forward to watching the nature vs. nurture challenge unfold. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete