Sunday, July 26, 2015

We All Have Choices

Recently I have heard of more than one product that will track your water intake.  One was a water bottle that allowed parents to track their children's water intake, another was created to allow adults to track their own water intake through their phones.

I'm starting a new business called Relax.  If you are thinking of making a purchase because you want or need constant praise or pandering and don't mind spending money on things you don't need, contact me.  Let's say, for example, that you want to spend $50 on a water bottle app.  Instead of buying that, you send me half the price of what you were going to purchase, so in this case $25, and I will send you a few texts of encouragement.  Texts include things like:

You're doing fine!
Everything is cool!
It's all going to work out!


If you are considering making an expensive, ridiculous purchase but would like to spend half the price, contact me through the comments.

And if you're not sure about your water intake...are you thirsty?

No comments:

Post a Comment