Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cuties

Things I should be doing right now:

1.  Finishing the gift for my sister’s baby shower this weekend

2.  Going through the zillion diaper bags and tote bags by our front door and getting organized:  Rush diaper bag, Tate diaper bag, out and about in the neighborhood bag…

IMG_5860


3.  Getting Rush’s school stuff together

4.  Picking up our bedroom (I can’t believe I’m thirty years old and I still have to clean my room.  It seems like you should hit a certain age, like 30, and your room should just stay clean all the time.  And it should look like a magazine bedroom.)

IMG_5848

5. Reading (my first booksale novel of the year:  Of Human Bondage, W. Somerset Maugham)

IMG_5861

So what’s going to win?  The baby shower gift has to win tonight.  The real question is, can I convince Trent to turn off America’s Test Kitchen so I can watch Grease or State Fair while I work?  But wait, it's Tuesday, so there's a new Glee.  It's the perfect compromise!

No comments:

Post a Comment