Saturday, July 23, 2011

Party People

Say that title in your head just like it’s the beginning of that old (hip hop?) song.  You’re going to have to get there on your own; I can’t remember anything else about the song other than I think it starts with someone going “Party peeeeople” and I periodically get it stuck in my head.  It could say something else.

IMG_6340_thumb1

Anyway.  If either –or both- of these guys ever writes a memoir, I hope they mention that their mom made extra treats for them when she was making party food.  Then they would sit on the kitchen floor eating delicacies while their parents got ready the party.  Rush might mention it, but Tate was so incredibly appalled that I didn’t give him any chocolate covered strawberries that he might not have such a glowing review of me.  You’ll get your own bowl when you’re bigger Tate, I promise. 

IMG_6337_thumb1

Really though, look at those eyes.  Appalled.

1 comment:

  1. Tate is obviously thinking, (to be said in Luke voice) - "I mean! OTHER ROOM."

    ReplyDelete