Monday, September 12, 2011

Running

Recently I was telling my mom a story about how Tate is constantly on the move and she said, “He may be your active child.”

IMG_6639

Let’s clarify: he may be my most active child.  He kicked constantly when I was pregnant, is crawling everywhere, and will dive with equal intensity for lettuce or pizza.  Right now he’s either on his way to the front door or the stairs. 

But Rush isn’t exactly a fan of the coloring book.  Sometimes I send him outside to run laps around the backyard.  Look up his name in the dictionary and an alternate definition is the word “dash.” Remember the son in The Incredibles?

I’m amazed by these two every day.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha. Tate and Dash... I mean Rush... They are so darn cute! Tate cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete