Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Last Minute Election Day Thoughts

Early today I heard a news commentator talking about the voters who are still undecided.  If you are really still undecided, I think it’s safe to say that your vote will truly have no effect on your life.  Democrats vs. Republicans, size of government, the economy; you really shouldn’t worry about it.  Your personal problems likely stem from your crippling inability to make decisions.  If you’re still undecided on November 6, 2012, just go vote for the candidate you think is the most attractive.

IMG_0281

I would urge everyone to go out and vote, but I get the feeling that anyone who reads this is probably an active voter and probably a voter who picked a candidate months ago.  So good for you! 

IMG_0283

IMG_0284

I’ve got a bottle of wine and a gigantic pile of laundry to fold, so I’m totally set to watch election coverage on tv tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment