Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Learning Curve

Correction:  It’s a girl!  Professor Longbottom went to the vet yesterday and while my veterinary degree from the University of Google gave me the power to proclaim that she was male, she is female.  Fun fact- calico cats must have white, black, and orange, and they are pretty much always female.  While looking at pictures of calico tabby cats and patched tabby cats, based on the vet’s advice that I look at cat pictures online, I came across this ammmaazzzing cat.

Similar to sexing cats, something that is a lot more difficult than it looks is making very tiny cute things out of felt.  Although I’ve worked with felt a million times before, I need more practice.  Right now I can vaguely do owls.  That’s it.

2014-10-12 17.27.23

Something that is actually manageably easy, taking kids to the grocery store!

2014-10-22 09.34.56

2014-10-22 09.34.58

1 comment: