Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blerg!

There are only a few things on our list of things to purchase to get ready for the new baby: small diapers, new pacifiers, new bottles, 30 Rock Season 3 on DVD. I had purchased one of the items online and was feeling pretty proud of myself for starting early, but when I went to the mailbox today, it was stuck. Stuck as in would not come out, wedged in, couldn't bend it in any direction, I unwrapped the entire package and pushed all the packing material to the back of the mailbox but still couldn't get it out. Apparently the slot in the back that the mailman pushes the mail through is slightly larger then the slot in the front where we get it out. It's so close, yet so far away.

The bright side of the frustrating walk to the mailbox was that Rush -totally unprompted- was yelling at the moon, which was out during the day.
I'm not sure what he was saying, but there was pointing and rambling babbling and "bye-bye" involved. It was probably something along the lines of "You have no business here, return to the night!" I was so proud.

1 comment: