Friday, October 1, 2010

Ten Points to Gryffindor

Around the release of the fifth Harry Potter book there was a website where you could go to the sorting hat, take a quiz, and be sorted into a house. My charming, yet evil, sister Casey was of course sorted into Slytherin. I recently finished knitting a Slytherin scarf for her as a little Halloween present, to get ready for the release of the next movie, and so she'll be ready for quidditch season.
The dilemma in getting a picture of the scarf was who would model it. Trent and I are both Gryffindors, so it's not like we were going to wear it. Rush hasn't been sorted yet, so we thought he wouldn't mind trying it on for a few photos.

We were wrong. Really, what did we expect? He was born into a family of Gryffindors. If he thinks preschool is fun, just wait until he finds out about Hogwarts.

I sent the scarf by owl post and Casey received it today. We're doing our part to promote house unity.

Notice how Bolivar and Jetty preside over all things even remotely Halloween related? October is certainly here.

5 comments:

  1. Don and I are both Gryffindors, too. I knew we liked you guys for a reason! Miss seeing you...let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAVENCLAW.

    Also, has anyone ever in the history of the world been Hufflepuff? I mean other than Edward Cullen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Nick Johnson is Hufflepuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So uncool, Kate. SO uncoool.

    I vacillate between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, but my overwhelming love of food always wins out. That and my cowardice.

    ReplyDelete