Friday, October 29, 2010

We're Still Alive

First of all, a warm welcome to our new computer. It just arrived yesterday, reconnecting me to the useful things like marthastewart.com (ahh, holiday decorations and cookies in snazzy packaging) and facebook, which I haven't missed enough to visit yet. I was planning on posting pictures from Rush's first ever school Halloween party, but I'll be uncool and admit it - I can't find our photos on this computer. We've just been reloading some old version of Windows over and over through the years and finally decided to actually buy the new version, but I haven't spent any time looking at Windows 7 yet and it's apparently a little different then Windows 97 or whatever we had before. I need to spend the rest of Rush's nap time finalizing Halloween costumes for all of us, so it looks like I'll save getting to know the laptop for this weekend.

So I haven't abandoned the blog; just taking a little break called "It crashed again? Apparently laptops don't last forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment