Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

I’m thankful for a great overall Thanksgiving, for family and food and cooler weather.

IMG_4398

I’m thankful that Trent, Rush and I avoided getting the stomach bug that half Trent’s family had (sorry nieces and nephews, I know you can’t be thankful for that this year...)

IMG_4407

I’m thankful for getting to spend time with my cousin Per, who I don’t get to see nearly enough.

IMG_4426

I’m thankful for Trent, Rush, and our new baby.

(Agh, who else has to go for a weigh-in at the doctor’s office a few days after Thanksgiving?!)

IMG_4439

Thank you God for all these blessings. And thank you that Trent’s mom baby-sat for us so we could go see Harry Potter 7 part 1. And thank you that my mom and I found two huge boxes of donuts and bagels at Kroger for $1 each. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment