Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rush's Favs

Here's an example of what Rush's bed looks like in the morning:

It's actually a mild example of the stuffed animals. Since the picture was taken he has added every single stuffed animal in his room to his bed. I just line them all up around the sides and he sleeps cozily in the nest in the middle. Some of Rush's other current favorite things are: reading (especially You can Name 100 Trucks, BIG Little, One Upon a Potty, and any book with a title like My First 10,000 Words or My First 150 Animals), trucks, Halloween candy, cooking, and sorting through my button box.

The button box development has been great for me. Yesterday I was Reaganing and I finished two complete projects (Christmas gifts so I can't mention what they are), and while an post-Halloween three hour nap for an exhausted little boy certainly helped, Rush spending a few minutes moving buttons from box to box also made it possible.

Unflattering picutre of me, but it does demonstrate that we're now at 30 weeks - in approximately 10 weeks we'll have a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment