Friday, December 3, 2010

Additional Thanks

I just got this cute picture of Rush’s cousin Trinity reading him a bedtime story over Thanksgiving. Cute! And Snuggly!

101_0139

Trent and I went on a date tonight and I learned a valuable lesson: if you normally order a combo plate with one cheese enchilada, upgrading to a combo with a cheese enchilada and a queso covered cheese enchilada is not necessarily a good idea, especially if you also ordered a large queso as an appetizer. It was queso overload. Delicious queso overload, but still…wow. I walked off approximately one drop of cheese finishing up Christmas shopping at Target after dinner.

Trent and I were on the Barbie aisle picking out our Angel Tree gift and I was retelling the story of my favorite Barbie of all time, the Peaches and Cream Barbie, which I specifically remember my Uncle Niel giving to me in 1985. She had a fabulous peach chiffon ball gown skirt with a white shinny bodice and a fluffy peach boa. You just can’t find ball gowns for Barbies these days; it’s all sequined cocktail dresses. I was reminiscing away, when I saw it – the 1985 Edition reissue of the Peaches and Cream Barbie. It was amazing. But also $45, so I’m sticking with the memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment