Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Card: Behind the Scenes

Not every picture could make the Williams family Christmas card this year, but that doesn’t mean that we didn’t get quite a few interesting shots…

IMG_4479  There were a lot of the “I’m laughing an looking upward because my mom is singing and dancing behind my dad like a maniac trying to get a good picture” pictures:

IMG_4506 The eye-roll, “let’s wrap this up” picture:

IMG_4496

The sand in the hair picture:

IMG_4517

The listening to the ocean in a shell picture:

IMG_4453  And the post-listening to the ocean in a shell picture:

IMG_4454 I love that one.  It’s so peaceful.  I briefly considered sending a totally artsy Christmas card and just using that last photo, but Rush’s cute face won in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment