Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Haul Out the Holly

We can’t really go into any details, but we’ve been spending a lot of time lately trying to finish all our handmade gifts…

IMG_4557 I hope Trent is noticing from these pictures that I taped newspaper over the kitchen table before I handed Rush a paintbrush and a glass plate filled with permanent paint.IMG_4558

We’re “almost” done. I think. We’re constantly evaluating where we are on our handmade list. Trent and I were recently discussing the fact that we each have productive times during the day and it would be so nice if we could really harvest that time. He feels ready to go early in the morning and can accomplish a list of things, while I usually have to spend the first hour or two of my day zoning out. However, when Trent is asleep at 9:30 PM, I’m just gearing up. On Friday night I was on my way to bed when I stopped by the craft room and made this wee bunny for my neighbor’s baby shower. That’s 12:54 AM.

IMG_4565 I just finishing washing and folding all our baby neutrals, aka the farm animal onesies. Everything for babies is either pink, blue, or ducks, so for now we’re stocked with ducks. It took forever to fold these two small loads of laundry because I was distracted by the Glee Christmas special. It really made me wish our house was decorated.IMG_4587

I bet Rush would like the house decorated as well. Maybe we’ll work on that a little this afternoon. Here he is checking out our platter supply…getting ready for Christmas entertaining?

IMG_4554

No comments:

Post a Comment