Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sweet Tooth

The Christmas sweets are really starting to appear. I went to a “treat exchange” on Saturday, so now that we have a bag full of chocolate covered everything. I’ve been unsuccessfully trying not to eat too many red velvet cream cheese brownies and limiting my hot chocolate intake. Rush has become a huge fan of hot chocolate, and as we discovered last night, hot (decaf) tea with lemon honey. There’s a cookie exchange this weekend, so although I haven’t baked any Christmas cookies yet, I will be starting by the end of the week.

IMG_4418I had to take everything out of the bottom row of the Advent calendar because Rush just walks up whenever he feels like it and pulls out a piece of candy. And I’m starting to manipulate the pockets…on some days he is going to pull out a container of yogurt. If you think that sounds too healthy to be fun, think again. Have you tasted little kid yogurt? It’s awesome. IMG_4422 Sadly, I pulled our Advent wreath out of the box on Sunday and it was broken. It was one of the coolest things we owned, so I’ve been researching what kind of glue to use to repair broken pottery. Hopefully we can get it back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment