Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My One Regret in Life

If I ever get a tattoo, it's going to be cursive script down my left forearm that says, "Reminder:  Do Not Get a Dog."  Because so many people have dogs that sometimes it seems like a good idea, like when we go to Blessing of the Pets without any pets with us.  But whenever I have a kitten with all their destruction and biting and energy, I remember that I do not need or want a dog.  Also, there's the problem of not being able to just dump out 40 servings of cat food and leave town.

But the suburbs can really be mind numbingly dull.   I guess we could go walk around Target...?  I could spend some time ripping out the zipper that I actually sewed through all four layers of a dress and lining, straight through the front...


Maybe we should get a dog, just to liven things up.  I don't really want a dog, I just need something to do besides dishes.  Something must be done.  So tonight, it's Humane Society or tattoo...Trent, let me know where you want to meet up.

3 comments:

  1. Lets meet at the tattoo place because I want get a tattoo that says, "Do Not Let Kelly Get a Dog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. tattoo parlor. i'll get the topless hula girl dancing on my arm and start working on the pirate ship across my chest. see ya there!
    ps i hope you both choose comic sans

    ReplyDelete